HENRY is Health Exercise and Nutrition for the Really Young. It’s an 8 week parenting course with a crèche included, open and free to Hull residents.
The programme is for parents or carers of children aged 0 to 5 years old and covers topics such as positive mealtimes, active play and managing behaviour.
Courses held in 8 week blocks at:
- Octagon Family Centre, Mondays 12.30-2.30pm
- Lemon Tree Children’s Centre, Tuesdays 12.45-2.45pm
- Marfleet Children’s Centre, Tuesdays 1.00-3.00pm
- Southcoates Primary Academy, Wednesdays 1.00-3.00pm
- Thorpepark Academy, Wednesday 9.15-11.15am
Please call 01482 828901 or email [email protected] to book a free place (or contact your Children’s Centre direct).
Or go to www.henry.org.uk or their facebook page for more information