HENRY is Health Exercise and Nutrition for the Really Young. It’s an 8 week parenting course with a crèche included, open and free to Hull residents.
The programme is for parents or carers of children aged 0 to 5 years old and covers topics such as positive mealtimes, active play and managing behaviour.
Courses held in 8 week blocks at:
- Monday at Marfleet Children’s Centre, 1 – 3pm
- Monday at Lemon Tree Children’s Centre, 12.45 – 2.45pm
- Tuesday at Acorns Children’s Centre, 12.45 – 2.45pm
- Tuesday at Rainbow Children’s Centre, 1pm – 3pm
- Tuesday at Parks Children’s Centre, 9.30 – 11.30am
Please call 01482 828901 or email email@example.com to book a free place (or contact your Children’s Centre direct).
Or go to www.henry.org.uk or their facebook page for more information