Burton Agnes Hall, Driffield, YO25 4NB. 01262 490324.
Throughout the Easter holidays, Burton Agnes Hall will be hosting a jolly feast of activities for families to enjoy:
- From 6th – 22nd April, children are invited to take part in an Easter trail around the wonderful gardens and grounds of the Hall, solving clues while exploring the extensive gardens. Once the trail puzzle has been solved, every child will receive an Easter treat.
- On Easter Sunday and Monday, children can hunt for little chocolate Easter eggs hidden by the Easter Bunny in the Hall’s woodland, and even meet the bunny himself!
The gardens and grounds also offer a large yew tree maze (perfect for letting off steam), giant board games including chess, draughts, quoits, snakes and ladders and hop scotch, while the nature garden is a charming place to relax, perhaps with a coffee, and spot butterflies and bees emerging to enjoy the spring flowers. The courtyard café will be open for visitors to enjoy homemade meals, light bites and indulgent treats. Meanwhile, the Gift Shop and Home & Garden Shop will be stocked with the new season’s gifts.
Simon Cunliffe-Lister, who lives at Burton Agnes, says: “Our five young children hugely look forward to the Easter egg hunt each year – they just love searching for chocolate Easter eggs through the woodland and chatting with the Easter bunny. We join so many others who make a family tradition of visiting our home at Eastertime, enjoying the celebrations as much as we do.”
For more info please visit their website here or their facebook page here.
Holme Hall, Holme, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 3RE. 01724 844466
Visit the farm over the Easter break for our Bunny Bonanza event! What’s in store? Meet our very own ‘bunny in blue’ and take a picture with him, egg hunt around the farm (WIN a family pass!), take part in various crafts & activities, enjoy themed food & drink (extra charge), plus lots more! Our much-loved tractor trailer ride & small animal handling will of course still be taking place for visitors to enjoy. Runs 6th – 22nd April 2019.
Events such as Easter tend to be very busy, so visitors are strongly advised to pre-book tickets online to save disappointment nearer the time.
We’re busy adding to the Easter itinerary, so keep an eye on our facebook page for exciting announcements & exclusives. Find more info and pre-book tickets on their website here.
Eggstraordinary Easter Weekend: 19th to 22nd April, 10am-5pm. Located in and around the Walled Garden, and Grounds, Stables and Spotty Pig Play Farm, children can explore and take part in our Easter Trail, have a go in our crafting area, and play games, whilst the grown-ups can enjoy some of the spring flowers which are just beginning to come through. Normal admissions apply. FREE entry for ‘Sledmere Friends’.
Primrose Ramble: 21st April 10am – 5pm. A unique opportunity to go on a ramble around unseen parts of the ancient woodland and estate to enjoy the first signs of spring with the arrival of the Primroses. Join us for a 3 mile ramble and go off the beaten track to explore areas of the estate that are usually not accessible to the general public. Normal admission applies.
Also at Sledmere – The Spotty Pig Play Farm is home to some of the rare breeds kept on the estate. Staff on hand to introduce you to all the animals. Lovely adventure play ground where the kids can let off steam. Don’t forget to pick up your ‘Friends Membership’ from the Farm Shop this entitles you to FREE ENTRY throughout the year including certain event days and also discounts and offers. ONLY £30 per adult – under 5s are free.
Sledmere House, Driffield, YO25 3XG. 01377 236637. The Grounds, Gardens, Stables, Café, Shops and Play Park open all year round 10am – 5pm Tuesdays to Sundays. CLOSED MONDAYS (except bank holiday Mondays). For more info please visit their website here.
The Mile, Pocklington, YO42 1TW. On the road out of Pocklington towards Millington.
Pop in to the Smile Cafe at The Mile this Easter holidays. There is an Easter trail to complete around the play area, find the clues and receive a chocolate lolly. Plus Easter colouring inside the cafe. All free for children to do, runs 8th to 26th April 2019.
Also for younger children under five, there’s a lovely indoor soft play area within the cafe with double slide, mats and building toys, plus an outdoor play area with climbing frame, swings and ride-on toys. There is also a quieter seating area in the farm shop for older children and families. Check out the new cafe menu too!
For more information and bookings please call Jo on 01759 305420, email email@example.com, or check out their website here or their facebook page here.
Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4DP (Sat Nav HU9 1TU). 01482 381000. Open daily 10am – 6pm (last entry 5pm).
This Easter join The Deep’s special agents as they take a trip to our native coastline to find out what can be uncovered at the seaside. Help the team solve the crimes as they go and you might even earn a CSI badge of your own! Lend a hand in our interactive presentation at 11.30am and 3.30pm, follow Inspector Sharky’s trail (available all day) and make your very own sand art (charge applies for our craft activity). Runs 30th March – 28th April 2019.
The Deep offers FREE return visits for 12 months with the Day Plus Pass. Simply complete your details at reception and retain your tickets to make use of this offer. Full terms and conditions can be found on The Deep’s website.
Easter at The Den! Runs 6th – 22nd April 2019. Hop on down to William’s Den this Easter and enjoy a fun-filled spring adventure with family and friends:
- Join us for a traditional egg and spoon race or embark on a quest for eggs around The Den in our exciting Egg- Hunt Challenge! If you are feeling really energetic, we would love to see you do The Bunny Bop, so come on down and show off your dance moves!
- There is also a variety of great craft activities taking place across the holiday, including Easter Egg decorating and Easter Card Making. Of course, you cannot forget to Pin the Tail on the Bunny whilst you’re here too!
- See chicks hatch at The Den this Easter – Make sure you join us on Monday 15th April to see some tiny chick eggs hatching! The chicks will be at The Den from 15th – 22nd April so come and see them grow each day!
Enjoy themed food and drink at our Kitchen Table restaurant, don’t miss trying our ‘egg’stra special Easter ice-cream! All in all, we have an eggs-quisite Easter lined up, so don’t miss out! All activities are included with admission to William’s Den.
For more info about Williams Den and to pre book tickets check out their website here. Contact the team for more information 01430 472230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
William’s Den, Castle Farm, Wold Hill, North Cave, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU15 2LS.
Active Coast have a lot of stuff happening on the East Yorkshire Coastline this Easter 2019. School holiday activities include:
Have A Field Day – The perfect opportunity to get outdoors with family and friends. Come and join us this Spring at our Have a Field Days and celebrate all things active on the coast. Including Climbing wall, extreme arena, archery, nerf zone, photo booth…and much much more. At these locations:
- Hornsea – 10th April – 11am-3pm – Hornsea South Promenade, Graingers Field, HU18 1QB.
- Bridlington – 11th April – 11am-3pm – Limekiln Lane, Sewerby Cliff Top, YO15 2LX.
- Withernsea – 15th April – 1-4pm – The Hut, Withernsea, HU19 2DN.
Other Easter Holiday Events:
- Skyball Beach Volleyball Club Season Launch – 6th April – 11am-4pm – Bridlington South Cliff Beach (Park & Ride) YO15 3QN. For ages 8+
- Humber Bridge Stone Art Family Workshop – 7th April – 11am-4pm – Hessle Foreshore – Open to all.
- All Ride Open Day – 9th April – 11am – 3pm – North Promenade, Bridlington (Victoria Terrace) YO15 2LX. For ages 5+
- Rockpooling Adventure – 8th April – 10.30am-1pm – Flamborough South Landing (Living Seas Centre) – Follow the tide out for a rockpooling adventure and finish with some beach art fun.
- Beach Cricket – 12th April – 10am-12noon – Bridlington South Cliff Beach (Park & Ride) YO15 3QN. For ages 6 – 16 years
- Beach Tennis – 12th April – 1-3pm – Bridlington South Cliff Beach (Park & Ride) YO15 3QN. For ages 6 – 16 years
- Withernsea Beach Clean and Fossil & Furlongs – 15th April – 9.30am-12noon – Clean up the beach and discover the fossil furlong trail.
- All Ride Open Day – 16th April – 11am-3pm – North Promenade, Bridlington (Victoria Terrace) YO15 2LX. For ages 5+
- Have a Beach Day – 17th April – 11am-3pm – Bridlington South Beach (Foreshores Office) – Sport, play and art themed beach day including fun activities for all.
- Beach Cricket – 18th April – 10am-12noon – Bridlington South Cliff Beach (Park & Ride) YO15 3QN. For ages 6 – 16 years
- Beach Tennis – 18th April – 1-3pm – Bridlington South Cliff Beach (Park & Ride) YO15 3QN. For ages 6 – 16 years.
For more information call 01482 395320/678255
Check the events calendar for more coastal themed events from Active Coast.
There is so much for visitors to see and do at Burton Constable Hall & Grounds during the Easter 2019 holidays. Its the perfect day out for families of all ages:
- Easter Bunny Trail – 6th to 22nd April – 10am – 4pm – Search for the Easter Bunnies in the grounds around the Hall and in the Stables to find all the letters to spell the hidden words. Complete the trail and receive an Easter treat.
- Easter Egg Trail, Burton Constable Hall – 6th to 22nd April – 12pm to 4pm – Search upstairs and downstairs to find the beautifully decorated eggs hidden in the many rooms of the Hall. If you find them all you will receive an Easter treat!
- Easter Petting Farm, Stable Block – 13th to 22nd April – 10am – 4pm – Our Easter Petting Farm offers visitors of all ages a unique opportunity to get close to lots of cute Spring time animals. Discover cute chicks, fluffy Easter bunnies and cuddly Lambs in our Easter Baby Barn during the school holidays. You may even get the chance to feed the lambs too! *Please note: Due to the expected high volume of visitors we can’t guarantee that every child will be able to pet or feed the animals. Numbers are limited at feeding sessions due to the health and welfare of the animals and will only be available on a first-come-first-served basis*
- Children’s Easter Hat Competition – 19th to 22nd April – Daily at 3pm in the 2nd Stables Courtyard – Enter the Easter Hat Competition to win a bag of Easter goodies! So start designing and creating your Easter headgear now!
- Family Storytelling – 19th to 22nd April – 11am and 1.30pm – Carriage House.
Event Charges – Normal admission apply for the Hall & Grounds.
6th – 12th April – under 2’s Free, 3-18 years £1 each
13th – 22nd April – under 2’s Free, 3-18 years £2 each
Burton Constable, Skirlaugh, HU11 4LN. 01964 562400
Clowes Memorial Church, corner of Greenwood Avenue and 1st Avenue, Orchard Park, Hull.
Wednesdays in school holidays run a fun day, 10am – 2pm.
All welcome. There is no booking needed and no fee to come, there is a donation welcome box if anyone wants to put something in. Call/text 07984441781 for more info.
Outdoor Easter activities at the Humber Bridge Country Park from the Countryside Access Team at East Riding of Yorkshire Council:
- Bushcraft Adventures – 6th April – 10.30am-12.30pm – Head outside for an adventure in the woods and meadows and learn how to survive and thrive in our miniature wilderness. Have a go at building an improvised Tarp shelter and discover how to improve your awareness in a wood through tracking, natural navigation and foraging. £3.50 Adult, £2.50 Children and Seniors + family discounts.
- Bird Watching for Beginners – 14th April – 10am-12pm – Spring has sprung and our birds are singing. Find out where to see them, how to identify them and pick up a few tips on using binoculars too. All levels of knowledge and ability are welcome, and no questions are too silly! Binoculars are available to borrow. Led by a local bird watching guide with Yorkshire Coast Nature. £3.50 Adult, £2.50 Children and Seniors + family discounts.
- Kids Go Wild: Nest Building for Beginners – 16th April – 10am-12pm or 1.30-3.30pm – Spring is a busy time for our feathered friends in the Country Park. Discover how and why birds build their comfy nests and have a go at building your own! Make some decorative clay eggs with wildlife artist Michele Davy and see if you can find some special eggs we have hidden in the woods too. Suitable for children, accompanied by adults. Children £2.50, accompanying adults free.
All of these events are held at Humber Bridge Country Park HU13 0HB and booking is essential, go to www.bridspa.com/events For general enquiries call 01482 395320.
East Riding Leisure are here to help with fun filled activities and programmes at our sites located across the East Riding – Bridlington, Beverley, Driffield, Francis Scaife, Goole, Haltemprice, Hornsea, South Cave, South Holderness and Withernsea.
Activities include: Crash course Swimming, fun floats and swims, soft play, inflatables, Jet Ski’s, Sea Scooters, and more!
Details of Easter Holidays coming soon.
Join us at East Riding Libraries at Easter 2019 to meet Mr. Bear’s annoying new neighbours who keep on asking annoying things. Can kindness make Mr. Bear see it’s time for a change? Storytime reading of “Those Pesky Rabbits” by Ciara Flood and activity session. These are free events and fancy dress is always welcome!
- Beverley Library, Friday 12 April, 10.30 to 11.30am
- Bridlington Central Library, Wednesday 17 April, 10 to 11am
- Bridlington North Library, Thursday 11 April, 10.30 to 11.30am
- Brough Petuaria Centre, Wednesday 17 April, 11 to 11.30am and Friday 19 April, 9.30 to 10am
- Cottingham Centre, Thursday 11 April, 10 to 10.30am
- Driffield Centre, Tuesday 16 April, 11.15 to 11.45am
- Goole Library, Tuesday 16 April, 10.30am to 1pm and Thursday 18 April, 2 to 2.30pm
- Haltemprice Library and Customer Services, Wednesday 17 April, 10.30 to 11.15am
- Hessle Centre, Thursday 18 April, 10 to 11am
- Hornsea Library, Tuesday 9 April, 11 to 11.30am
- Market Weighton Wicstun Centre, Monday 15 April, 11 to 11.30am
- North Ferriby Library, Tuesday 9 April, 2.45 to 3.15pm
- Pocklington Pocela Centre, Tuesday 9 April, 10 to 11am
- South Cave Library, Thursday 11 April, 3 to 3.25pm
- Swanland Library, Wednesday 10 April, 9.15 to 9.45am
- Willerby Library, Thursday 18 April, 4 to 4.30pm
- Withernsea centre, Thursday 18 April, 2.15 to 3pm
Places at all the sessions must be booked in advance; to book, call in or telephone your nearest library.
Easter 2019 Activities at Flemingate, Beverley –
- Easter Bunny Hunt – 6th-23rd April
- Easter Family Fun at InflataNation – 6th-23rd April
- Beverley Braves U-8 Rugby Charity Bike Ride – 6th April
- Funfair and Candyfloss – 8th-10th April – 10am-4pm – Fun attractions and candy floss treats at Flemingate at Easter. Some rides will be weather dependent. Please note attraction will incur a cost.
- LabRascal Slime Workshop – 10th April
- Talegate Theatre The Little Mermaid Panto at Parkway Cinema – 13th April
- LabRascal Planetarium Show – 17th April
Flemingate Shopping Centre, Beverley, East Yorkshire HU17 0NQ
Easter 2019 School Holiday Craft Activities – Hobbycraft, Hull.
- Easter Bonnet Decorating – £1 in store workshop – 6th April – 10.30-11.30am, 12.00-1.00pm (1 hour sessions) – Join our colleagues in store to decorate your very own Easter bonnet using a variety of Easter themed decorations.
- Kids’ Paint Your Own Money Boxes – £1 in store workshop – 13th April – 10.30-11.30am, 12.00-1.00pm (1 hour sessions) – Join our colleagues in store to paint your own ceramic money box. Choose either a ceramic unicorn egg or an egg shaped money box to paint.
- Easter Chocolate Egg Decorating – £1 in store workshop – 20th April – 10.30-11.30am, 12.00-1.00pm (1 hour sessions) – Join our colleagues in your local store to decorate a chocolate Easter egg. On the day, you will get your own chocolate egg to decorate with different colour icing and embellishments that you can wrap up and give to someone special this Easter.
- Kids’ Craft Club: Slime Fillable Eggs – FREE in store workshop – 8th, 10th, 12th April – 10.30-11.00am, 11.15-11.45am, 12.00-12.30pm, 12.45-1.15pm (30 min sessions) – Join our colleagues in your local store as they show you how to make your very own textured slime. On the day, you’ll be making your own batch of slime – choosing from a range of colours and textures! You will then be able to take this home in a bright coloured fillable egg of your choice!
- Kids’ Craft Club: Colour-in Eggs – FREE in store workshop – 15th, 17th, 19th April – 10.30-11.00am, 11.15-11.45am, 12.00-12.30pm, 12.45-1.15pm (30 min sessions) – Join our colleagues in your local store and let the kids get creative with our Kids’ Craft Club colour-in eggs workshop this Easter.
Booking is essential for all these sessions – visit their webpage here.
Hobbycraft, Kingston Retail Park, Hull, HU1 2TX
Hornsea Freeport, Rolston Road, Hornsea, HU18 1UT. 01964 534211.
Details of Easter school holiday activities coming soon.
Plus Bugtopia and Beach Cove open every day, free parking and facilities, great places to eat, and up to 50% off this season’s top brands.
The HeadStart Hull Play Rangers programme, delivered in partnership by Hessle Road Network, Maxlife Youth Project and St. Michael’s Youth Project, provides activities for children, young people and families during school holidays, including treasure trails, dance, music, sport, art. Activities are for all ages however, under 9’s need to be accompanied by an adult or older sibling/family member. All sessions are Free to participate, with snacks and drinks provided.
For further information regarding Hull Play Rangers activities contact:
- West Hull – Hessle Road Network, 01482 606077, email@example.com
- North Hull – St. Michael’s Youth Project, 01482 805263, firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Hull – Maxlife Youth Project, 01482 781333, email@example.com
Details of Easter school holiday activities coming soon.
Details of Easter 2019 activities and events at Hull Museums coming soon.
Easter 2019 Activities at Normanby Hall:
- Peter Rabbit Storytelling – 8th April – 10:30am – 3pm – Stories begin at 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm – Please meet at the entrance to the Walled Garden. Join us near the Rabbit family’s cosy burrow for the telling of Beatrix Potter’s classic story The Tale of Peter Rabbit. We’ll venture into Mr McGregor’s garden following in the footsteps (or rather paw-prints) of Peter. Please dress for the weather as we will be outdoors. Free to join in, no advanced booking required. Park admission fees apply.
- Peter Rabbit Activity Session – 8th April – 11am–12pm & 1-2pm – Enjoy fun hands on activities based around the much loved ‘Tale of Peter Rabbit’. Get cosy in a burrow, explore collections of materials, find Peter, dig and rake just like Mr McGregor and explore, taste and touch some vegetables from his garden. The session will end with songs and rhymes and is suitable for children aged 3 – 7 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. The cost is £4.50 per child (adults are free). Advance booking is required, via Eventbrite. Park admission fees also apply.
- Wild About Birds – 12th April – 1–2pm – Use different senses to explore the species of birds that call Normanby Park home. Make your own bird feeder to take home and discover how birds make nests. Suitable for children aged 3 and over. The cost is £5 per child. Advance booking required, via Eventbrite. Park admission fees also apply.
- Build a Bug Hotel – 12th April – 10:30–11:30 am – Hunt for bugs and creepy crawlies, explore natural habitats and make a hotel for them to stay in. Suitable for children aged 3 and over. The cost is £5 per child. Advance Booking is required, via Eventbrite. Park admission fees also apply
Normanby Rd, Normanby, Scunthorpe DN15 9HU.
You can also find details of all one-off family events and activities happening over the school holidays by day in the Mumbler Events Calendar here.
Easter Egg-Stravaganza – 30th March – 28th April
With new egg-citing activities, cute baby animals, Lambing Live and lots of family fun, there’s plenty to see and do this Easter at Piglets Adventure Farm.
- Easter Egg Hunt – Little egg hunters can take part in the new Easter Egg Hunt. Bigger & better than ever before, collect eggs from hidden chicks around the farm to earn a special treat
- New Shows – There’s also new Live Animal Shows from 30th March – 22nd April packed full of fluffy, fleecy & furry fun. From 18th – 28th April The Magic Hatter returns with comedy magic and Springtime silliness too!
- Baby Animals – Come and meet our adorable baby lambs, chicks and piglets in the Animal Barns. Plus get up close to our fleecy friends and bottle feed our little lambs*
- New Slides -Take a tractor & trailer ride to our Bale Play Barn…with new slides, straw bale mountain, junior tractor drivers’ area, and dig’n’play.
Piglets, Nr York, YO32 9ST. Tel: 01904 499700
The RSPCA Hull and East Riding Branch are holding some exciting activities for Easter 2019 – Children (11yrs and younger) can come along and decorate an Easter egg ‘pet’, paint an egg cup and build/ decorate an Easter basket. There are also colouring in and puzzle sheets to keep them busy. Light refreshments are available during the session and you are also welcome to have a look around our centre while you are here. The dates are –
- Thursday 11th April – 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Friday 12th April – 11am-1pm
These sessions are always popular and booking for each session is essential by emailing our Education Officer Suzie Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org. £3 per child to cover the cost of materials. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Clough Road, Hull, HU6 7PE
You can find a list of all the workshops, camps and clubs running across the school holidays on the Holiday Clubs & Workshops page here.
Lots of Easter 2019 Activities going on at Sewerby Hall and Gardens this year:
- Rusticus Encounter – 8th & 15th April – Woodland creatures featuring Romola Rabbit.
- Rustic Woodland Creatures Theatre – 9th & 16th April – The Odyssey!
- Magic Day – 10th & 17th April – Face Painting & Donkey Rides.
- Rusticus Adventure – 11th & 18th April – Magical Forest.
- Active Coast Activity – 12th April – Outdoor Adventure Team Building including Slacklines.
- Active Coast Activity – 15th April – Bushcraft and Wildlife Warrior.
- Traditional Swing Boats – 19th & 22nd April – Donkey Rides. Punch and Judy (22nd only)
- Easter Magic Day -20th April – Meet the Easter Bunny, Face Painting, Easter Bonnet decorating & Donkey Rides.
- Medieval Jousting -21st April – The Gallant Knight & Craft Fair.
There will also be an Easter Trail running everyday throughout the Easter holidays – 11am-4.30pm – Can you follow the clues and complete the Easter Crossword? Last admission to the house is 4pm.
Sewerby Hall, Church Ln, Sewerby, Bridlington YO15 1EA (01262) 673769
There are some good wildlife themed outdoor activities going on at Spurn Nature Reserve this Easter 2019:
- The Spurn Safari will be running most days over the school holidays (just call the number below for more information) – Join the famous Spurn Safari for a trip on the Unimog to see the lighthouse and have a guided tour of the point. Suitable for ages 4+ as children need to be able to sit independently and hold-on when travelling on the unimog. £18 per adult, £9 per child.
- Animal Tracks & Signs – 11th April – 1-4pm – Ever wondered what footprints belong to which animal? Join in with this fun activity to find out about what wildlife has been around at Spurn. £6 per person.
- Pond Life of Spurn – 13th April – 10am-12pm – Come and find out what pond life can be found at Spurn. This is part of our Spurn Bio-Blitz to do some Citizen Science and find out about the fascinating creatures that lurk in our pools. £6 per person.
- Spurn Bio-Blitz – 13th & 14th April – 7am-5pm – Ever wondered what species of plants and animals can be found at Spurn? Here’s your chance to become nature detectives and find out. This is a chance to come and find as many different kinds of wildlife as possible, on Spurn National Nature Reserve, over one weekend. The weekend will involve special safaris to the point, guided walks, moth trapping, a bat walk, Seashore detectives, sea-watching and many more exciting activities for all the family. See what our webcams and trail cameras pick up when it is quiet or dark. Free to join in but may be a charge for some activities. Open to all ages.
Booking essential – call 01904 659570
Spurn National Nature Reserve, Spurn National Nature Reserve, East Yorkshire, HU12 0UH
Easter 2019 Activities at Water’s Edge:
- Pottery Frogs – 8th April – 10:30–11:30 am – Child pottery workshop with Karen Raithby. Make a slimy pond animal out of clay. £12 per child. Booking Essential.
- Pottery Rabbits – 8th April- 1:30–2:30 pm – Child pottery workshop with Karen Raithby. Make a fluffy rabbit out of clay.£12 per child. Booking Essential.
- Crafty Creations – Easter Chick’s & Bunnies – 11th April – 11am-3pm – School Holiday Fun; join us for a creative nature, wildlife or environmentally themed activity session. £1 per child – Drop in session.
- Family Hands Easter Session – 14th April – 10am-3pm – Children’s workshop. Create your own unique art using hand prints on a variety of materials. Just choose what you would like to do! Prices from £2 to £35 dependent on what you make. Drop in Activity.
- Pottery Teddy Bears – 15th April – 10.30am & 1pm – Child pottery workshop with Karen Raithby. Make cuddly bear out of clay. £12 per child. Booking Essential.
- Family Hands Tots High 5 – 16th April – 11am-2pm – Children’s Workshop. Create your own unique art using hand prints on a variety of materials. Just choose what you would like to do! Prices from £2 to £35 dependent upon what you make. Drop in Activity.
- Crafty Creations – Egg & card Decorating – 18th April – 11am-3pm – School Holiday Fun; join us for a creative nature, wildlife or environmentally themed activity session. £1 per child – Drop in session.
- Easter Craft Fair – 21st April – 10am-4pm – Browse the wide selection of stalls here at Waters’ Edge and escape the busy shopping centres. Find that unique gift for yourself or someone special or commission an extra special gift from one of the stallholders. Free Admission.
Waters Edge Nature Reserve & Visitor Centre, Waterfront, Maltkiln Road, Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5JR. 01652 631500.
3.00 – 5.00. Fred Moore Library, Wold Road, Hull, HU5 5UN. Every Thursday until 23rd May 2019 (carrying on over the Easter holidays).
Weekly craft sessions to ‘make and display’, facilitated by #WeMadeThis (the people behind the Christmas Tree Trail) for Back To Ours. Over the weeks there will be four mini projects to make something and brighten up the area –
- Starting with flower garlands for #WeMadeThisSpring, city-wide project to 14th March
- 1st March – 4th April – Derringham Rocks, rock painting
- 11th – 25th April – Words to make you smile, making little posters with positive messages on.
- 2nd – 23rd May – Home is Where the Heart Is, related to the theme of ‘home’, resulting in a mini-exhibition at the library.
The sessions are free, including all materials, and open to all (children under the age of 8 need to be accompanied by an adult). There is no need to book.