This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK’s hottest new leisure brands. Rock Up currently has three sites in Hampshire, Birmingham and Hull, as well as further sites planned for 2017 and beyond. Rock Up operates an exciting, new indoor climbing concept, combined with softplay and a high quality cafe. The concept is best described as ‘theme park meets climbing wall’ and has proved hugely popular with consumers.
As the company expands, we are looking to recruit a Part-time Sales Manager at each of our existing sites, to support the onsite and marketing team and be responsible for developing the off-peak business. The role will involve working closely with the Centre Manger, Head of Operations and Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced and successful Sales Manager for each site, ideally with a background in retail, school sales, hospitality or leisure. Key responsibilities include:
- Maximise sales opportunities as follows
- Capitalise on existing relationships and nurture these further to increase sales inline with targets
- Generate prospects and seek new opportunities for off-peak business.
- Manage and implement a plan of action to deal with the different selling cycles across key groups – schools, youth groups and corporates.
- Maintain and manage accurate data records and ensure the onsite team feed into this effectiviely.
- Work within exisiting marketing plan, KPI’s and initiatives and help develop further recommendations.
- Co-ordinate with onsite teams to deliver high levels of customer service and product experience.
- Be responsible for weekly reporting into the management team.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable sales experience.
- Experience of the schools market, or show understanding of how to manage school relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised and able to manage time efficiently.
- Be pro-active, able to work alone and equally be able to work as part of a wider sales team and the local onsite team.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Ability to multi-task, be responsive to opportunities and work in a fast paced leisure setting.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality and a positive attitude.
Rewards: This role is based on a basic + commission reward structure which is commensurate with experience.
What Next? Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work.
About Rock Up (www.rock-up.co.uk): Rock Up is an exciting new concept in indoor leisure located in retail and other high footfall environments, combining a fun and challenging climbing experience with soft play, and a high quality café serving home cooked food. Rock Up is a destination for the whole family. It has secured funding from investors and has a pipeline for further sites in high footfall locations, such as shopping centres, retail and leisure parks.
Performance Clause: Applications will be required to include a one to three page CV with a write up demonstrating how their skills and experience corresponds to our requirements. Please include your current salary and salary expectations. Please send through to firstname.lastname@example.org.