Burton Constable Estate is situated near Sproatley and in the heart of the countryside, it is truly a hidden gem. Steeped in history and being in the family for over 500 years. The Chichester-Constable family own and manage the estate that consist of holiday caravan park with homes and lodges, camping and touring facilities. In addition to this there is a large landed estate with agricultural land several farms, cottages and a church. The Burton Constable Foundation who own the hall are proudly supporting the Hull City of Culture 2017 by hosting the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend on their grounds.
A part time Finance Assistant is required to join the small estates team. The main duties will be to support the Finance Manager with general finance and administration tasks for the holiday park and estate. As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Using SAGE 50 and SAGE Payroll for processing purchase orders and invoicing
• Purchase invoice processing, matching purchase orders, goods received notes and invoices
• Preparing payment for authorisation and processing onto sage
• Processing daily bank transactions and reconciling the bank account daily
• Managing petty cash transactions on a weekly basis
• Reconcile cash receipts from service areas for the caravan park
• Payroll administration, collecting timesheets and recording ready for payment using SAGE Payroll
• Regular liaison and communication with the Park Administrator and relevant personnel across the caravan park and estate
Experience of Accounts is essential and ideally the use of SAGE. With strong administration skills and good knowledge of Excel you will enjoy working in a small team and be flexible in your approach.
This Finance positon is part-time, Monday to Friday working 20 hours per week working 4 hours a day. A full UK driving licence is required for this role due to its rural location.
If you are interested please send your details to [email protected] or call David Kitney on 01482 975960. You can also visit the SG Financial Recruitment website here for all details.
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to SG Financial Recruitment, as retained partners working with Burton Constable