Linda Brownlie IBCLC, MGHT is an Infant Feeding Specialist
and Baby Therapist covering Hull and the East Riding:
- Are you struggling with breastfeeding or formula feeding your baby?
- Have you considered restarting breastfeeding?
- Is your baby or toddler slow to gain weight or indeed losing weight?
- Is your baby bringing up more milk than you’d expect?
- Has your baby been diagnosed and medicated for reflux or food sensitivities?
- Does your little one cry more often than you’d expect?
- Are you struggling at meal times with your child?
- Does your baby have a preference for looking one way?
- Has your little one developed a flat spot on their head?
- Is tummy time not a fun time?
- Do you as a mum, wish to have an Indian head massage with baby in arms?
I am registered with the International Board of Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) and a Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapies (MGHT).
I charge £19 per hour for consultations and services whereupon I help you to develop a plan.
If you’d like to speak to Linda about ways she can help you and your family, please call her on 07590 642208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange an appointment.
(NB this blog is Advertorial Content)