Footytots is a local company dedicated to delivering fun activities and sports sessions to children aged from walking to 12 years old. The programme hones a child’s motor skills through activities using a ball, while enhancing their self-esteem and confidence. Footytots creates an optimum environment for children to develop their physical fitness and mental agility. Footytots also helps children learn numbers, the alphabet, colours and body parts, and reinforces positive aspects of their personality. The result is a healthier child whose motor skills and fitness are boosted. Perseverance, concentration, memory and general cognitive abilities are also enhanced.
We are also multi-sport and activity provider; focusing on fun energetic games, whilst introducing aspects of many sports, encouraging team work and support for each other in a non-competitive environment. I believe we have a unique fusion of different disciplines and our sessions are well received by kids and parents alike.
I provide all the sports equipment and all necessary training in the Footytots methodology. We are ideally looking for individuals with their own transport, level 2 in sport and experience with working with young children. Skills match:
- Experience of working with 5-12s in a sports coaching, education or community setting
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 1 sport
- A valid First Aid qualification
- Driving license
- A passion for sports and developing children
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- Experience in collecting and storing sensitive participant data
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification
Job Type: Part-time (mainly weekends). Salary: Competitive
To apply please contact Sarah by emailing email@example.com.