The Deep, Tower Street, Hull. 10am-6pm.
Experience The Deep in a more tranquil environment on our upcoming Quiet Day.
The audio will be turned down for those who find the sounds distracting and the lights will be brighter to make our information more clear. Audio and Braille guides are also available free of charge at reception, the timetable below includes all BSL signed presentations and shows throughout the day!
• 10.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner – BSL
• 11.00 – Endless Oceans Presentation – BSL
• 11:30 – Penguin Feed at the Kingdom of Ice – BSL
• 12:00 – Lagoon feed at the Lagoon of Light – BSL
• 13:00 – Conservation film at Endless Ocean – BSL
• 13.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner – BSL
• 14.00 – Dive Show at the Main Tank at Endless Ocean – BSL
• 14.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner – BSL
• 15.00 – Endless Ocean presentations – BSL
• 15.30 – Penguin Feed at the Kingdom of Ice – BSL
We would suggest the following itineraries to suit your arrival time or you can mix and match to suit your preferences:
• 10.00am arrival – Touch Pool, Endless Ocean presentation, Penguin Feed, Dive Show in the Main Tank
• 11.45am arrival – Lagoon Feed, Penguin Film, Touch Pool, Dive Show in the Main Tank, Penguin Feed
Normal admission charges apply and there is no need to book. Please note, there will be no school visits on this day.