The Deep, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4DP
Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals?
Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep’s daily activities. Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep’s crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction.
Activities will include:
• Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
• Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
• Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
• Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
• Invertebrate handling
• Question time with a guide
• Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm.
Spaces are limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
To book please visit their website here.
Upcoming experience day dates are:
3 January 2019, 2 March 2019, 11 May 2019, 6 August 2019, 22 August 2019, 9 November 2019